April 15, 2008

Galcon Cheats!

I'm not going to ask for my money back, or anything, but I really do think it's a bit naughty of Galcon to mobilize its forces before I've even pressed the start button.

If you haven't tried this game by Phil Hassey (met him at PyCon, terrific bloke) it's quite an addictive space war adventure where the objective is to overrun neutral and opposing forces to gain control of planetary territory.

You can also run it as a network server if you want to host multi-player games! Well worth a try. But it still cheats, dammit.

4 comments:

philhassey said...

Aren't those bots terrible? You can't trust 'em any further than you can throw 'em!

Steve said...

... and I can't throw 'em very far!

Lennart Regebro said...

And I hoped you would tell me how to cheat in Galcon. Damn! :)

specialngalcon said...

are you the real phil hassey? Becuase can you make an exception and make me an admin?